Wednesday 14 November 2012

It's been a long time since I rock and rolled | Rock n mauve Loreal Caress Lipstick

These are one of my favorite lipstick formulations. They have just enough colour, they feel amazing on the lips.
I find the Lip butters to be quite thick and too much on the lips but these are so light weight and so easy to apply. You could even apply these without a mirror and not look too crazy.

I got a few shades in summer. A couple of pinks, red and a coral. Walking past the L'Oreal stand a flash of purple caught my eye...A beautiful mauvey berry colour that looks amazing for autumn/winter.

Its sheer so easy if you are a bit scared of colour, its almost Revlon Black Cherry but a much sheerer and easy to wear version.

These are £7.99 and currently 3 for 2 in SuperDrug.


Sorry not the best picture but i haven't seen day light in days!! haha! 

So you can see its not too purple, not too dark, not too OTT for day time!

Rach x


No comments:

Post a Comment