Wednesday 12 December 2012

when i grow up, fresh and clean number one chick when i step out on the scene | lee Stafford, treatment for hair that never grown past a certain length!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA5XOltlTtM&list=UUuyoMfEQ224CmC_oZF7tcsg&index=2&feature=plcp


So this video inspired me to give this another go. I used this hair growth treatment around 2-3 months ago but i did not use it consistently  you go through the tub quite fast so i spread out the uses and then it faded to using it hardly ever, which is obviously not going to work. 



It left my hair lovely and soft and it felt in really good condition but I cant judge the growth of my hair! 

So this time i will use it as it states. I will do before and after hair updates with pictures and hopefully i can get my hair growing!! 

He is my video of me hauling my new tub of this plus other goodies...



Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment