Thursday 1 November 2012

Let's you and I kiss and make up. Without beforehand thinking, sometimes I say things. I could never hate you | makeup storage

I have been working on ways to store my makeup for so long! I have never really had any where to store my make up until around a year ago and ever since then i have been toying with different ways of working things and i am so happy with how it all works right now.

I find i am discovery old products and using new things rather than the same thing over and over again.
Its also really easy to tidy stuff away once its used (my boyfriend is mega happy with that!)
I got most of my storage from Muji and Ikea. I need more Muji storage I L-O-V-E it!





The top dish is from Ikea. I have a single drawer and double drawer stacked together and a triple layered wide drawer all from Muji. 


If you know of any more ways to store makeup please comment below!
Rach x



No comments:

Post a Comment