Thursday 1 November 2012

Flexing vocabulary runs right through me The alphabet runs right from A to Z | a-z of beauty TAG

So fleur De force and sprinkle of glitter have created a new tag video on Youtube...its amazing and i want to re-create it here in written form...so basically its a-z beauty brands and you have to recommend a product from that brand...here goes...

A- Accessorize 
The minerlise blushers are such good quality for such a cheap brand. They out do higher end brands. they leave a flush of natural looking sheeny colour on your cheeks. 

B-Bare escentuals 
Eye-shadows-best quality shadows i have ever come across they are far superior to Mac or Urban Decay. 

C- Clearasil
The blemish face wash is simple and refreshing. it really helps when I have problem skin. 

D-DKNY 
My favorite perfume is DKNY be delicious Red. Its fresh and apple scented. I couldn't think of any other brands beggining with D! 

E-Elizabeth Arden
Eight hour cream, every girl needs this in her life. its great, i use it mostly as a lip balm over night but in winter when your skin is especially dry slather this on overnight and in the morning your skin will be plumped and full of moisture. 

F- Fashionista 
They have some great quality products it is hard to pick just one. But something I use All the time is the eyebrow kit. The colours are great and the wax is Fab. 

G-GHD
My GHD straightener are around 5 years old and still going strong, i Don't usually use them every day but when i want straight hair nothing else will do.

H-Head and shoulders
To be honest i have not tried anything for about 10 years but i know my boyfriend has used there basic shampoo/conditioner for dandruff and it works ok but i wouldn't rave about it. 

I-Illamasqua 
Cream blush these are amazing, you can use them on cheeks and lips and they do some nice colours that are a little bit unusual too. 

J-Japonesque
The shader brush is so good for smudging eye liner or using shadow as liner. If you love the Smudgy look on your eyes this is the brush you need.

K-Korres
I haven't tried anything from this brand but couldn't think of any other brands by this letter. I have only heard good things about the lip balms/butters.

L-Loreal 
Have loads of great products. The telescopic is my all time Fav mascara, the version in the Gold tube. I do want to stop using Loreal though as they test on animals :(. 

M-Mac
Its hard to pick just one product from Mac. i think the lipsticks are great, i have not come across one i don't like. My favourite is probabaly Viva Glam GaGa or Nicki. 

N-No7
Eyebrow pencil in Brown is an amazing match for my brows and also its smooth and creamy enough you don't have to drag it across your skin but also solid enough you don't have to sharpen it every use and doesn't leave your brows too waxy. 

O-OPI
The nail varnish...haha. I have used their crackle poloishes and it gives a good effect. Again i think they're is cheaper brands out there for the same quality but if you want to treat yourself. 

P-Primark
One of my favorite eyelash curlers are from primark. They are £1 and i don't think my shu uemura ones are any better. 

Q- Ok is there a brand starting with Q? i couldn't recommend any products as i couldn't think of a brand!

R-Rimmel 
Wake me up foundation is one of the best drugstore foundation I have tried. It is a bit orange so hopefully they will bring out more shades soon.

S-Sigma
my favourite foundation brush is the angled kabuki, this leaves a flawless finish and makes application quick. its also a great brush for contouring and cream products. i need more than one.

T-Tigi
I think the hair volumising products smell amazing for one and they actually work too. i love queen for a day volumising spray especially and never do my hair without this. 

U-umberto Gianni 
I love a lot of this range of products the hot styling spray is really good as it gives hair a little bit extra hold when you style it. 

V-Vo5
The miricle oil is one of the first hair oils i tried. I loved it at the time but its more of a styling serum than something that will makes your hair healthier. 

W-Witch 
the spot solution is something i used as a teen and it worked miracles  I always have a tube of this i must have gone through ten tubes by now. If you have a problem with blemishes then try this. 

X- i also failed to think of anything with X. I found I could think of millions of brands starting with B & S though! 

Y-YSL 
Glossy stains...these are one of my favourite lip products. they are unique and can be used in so many ways to acheive any look you want. 

Z-Zoya
I couldn't think of many brands with this letter...i have tried one of their polishes and its a lovely colour and OK quality but i think there are cheaper just as good products out there. 

OK that is it that was more difficult than i thought it would be! a lot of brands seem to have the same forst letter...which makes it hard to narrow down!
Can anyone think of a brand with Q or X as a first letter??
Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment