Monday 29 October 2012

And I'll admit, I had fell in love with Kim Around the same time she had fell in love with him| Contouring

I am obsessed with contouring. I want to know the best products to use and the best way to contour. I want to look like i have amazing cheek bones like kim kardashian!

But how to achieve this without looking like i have spread two stripes of mud down the side of my cheek?

Its all about blending...taking your time and building colour up over time! Be gentle and use products that are made for the purpose of contouring!

here is how i contour and what i use...

Yes me without a scrap of make up...i apologie for disturbing you!!















I use Lust skin tint in charisma under my foundation and then over the top of my foundation Mac harmony blush. Sleek contour kit is also really good if you're limited on budget.
I also use a luminizing concealer something like YSL touch eclat but i use a high street version such as lumi magic by loreal or aldi's copy cat version!



Do i look like Kim yet...long way to go until that!! haha!
Rach x



No comments:

Post a Comment