Tuesday 22 January 2013

That happiness I seek When we're out together Swinging cheek to cheek | MAC pure sculpture

I could simply do this review in one sentence....How did I live without this???
But i shall elaborate...

I cannot imagine what my life was like before this product! Its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

It is a creamy brown shade for using as a contour, I usually use a powder but i found this product makes the job 10 times easier and more natural. So if your no pro and new to contouring i think this will work so well for you.

It blends incredibly, you can make is super super natural or add a bit more for Kim k cheeks! You can add it more as a bronzer to warm up your face too.

I have not loved a MAC product like this for a long time and am so pleased I picked this Gem up!

Go now and run to your nearest store, i promise this will make contouring a breeze!


Swatch and then blended. 

Weird facial expression wearing the wonder product. 

Rach xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment