Tuesday 22 January 2013

please ignore my blushing cheeks | Nars mati hari blush

I have never brought anything from Nars before...not sure why...I think its quite expensive and it seems a sophisticated brand that i do not belong to...haha.

The Nars lady was lovely not at all what i was expecting, as they look so beautiful, tall and glamorous you think they won't talk to you but i must praise her great customer service!

I wanted a pinky blue blush and this seemed like the most wearable blush that suited me.
The Nars blushes i have heard a lot about are orgasm, deep throat, sin, luster etc but not so much this shade.

Its a beautiful texture, very creamy and very easy to blend. I don't think I have used such a pigmented and long wearing blush. but for £21 I would expect nothing less.

I have worn it every day since I got it which is high praise indeed. It still looks as though i haven't touched it as you need the tiniest bit on your brush!

I used a Real Techniques stippling brush to apply this, if i have applied too much i used my foundation Brush to buff out and blend it into my skin.


swatched and swatch blended. 

wearing the blush...excuse top malfunction and crazy hair!



You will love this if:

  • you want something that last all day
  • you love highly pigmented blush
  • you want a natural matte cheek
  • you don't mind spending £££ on one product
you won't like this:
  • you like a sheer build-able blush
  • you prefer to spend less money on cosmetics
  • you like a multi-purpose highlighting blush

Rach xx


No comments:

Post a Comment