Sunday 27 January 2013

Review | NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Amsterdam

So I put an NYX order in last week and have had a chance to play with some of the goodies...I was most excited about trying the Matte lip creams as from the reviews they sounded amazing. Plus i think the fact we can't get it over here makes you want it more!



Now you can get similar products from collection in the form of there cream puff lip stick formula but the colours are very nuteral and I prefer a bright lip.

So here is Amsterdam...

It is a beautiful pure red. The texture is lovely, it goes on with a slight gloss but dries to a matte finish.

My lips are the driest they have ever been right now and this stuff didn't dry them out. I found applying a lip balm (i used Elizabeth Arden eight hour balm) first them this over it made it perfect for the harsh winter weather.

It lasted a lot better than I thought it would, around 5-6 hours. But lip colours wear off me really fast.

I love this, its pigmented, long wearing and cheap!

I paid £5.00 which is a bargain for such a great lip stick. I also picked up a pink colour which i am trialing now!




Have you tried any of the colours?

Rach xx

No comments:

Post a Comment