Tuesday 22 January 2013

fingernails are pretty fingernails are good seems that all they ever wanted was a marking | my 'manicure' routine

I am no nail expert so forgive me if im not doing this right...but this is how i do my nails...when i can be bothered! haha!

Sally Hansen nail polish remover, Body shop cuticle oil, sally Hansen Nail Growth, OPI Nail Envy, Nail Buffer. 
I use any old nail varnish remover usually but the last one i brought was from super-drug's own brand and it was awful...i Don't know how you get a nail varnish remover wrong...it has one use...but they did so i got a sally Hansen one and its amazing, it removes the hardest to remove polish and even manages to get glitter varnish off!!

So i remove any old polish i have on my nails, and then use a buffer to smooth my nails. I don't use this all the time just when my nails look as though they need a good buff.
I have brought ones that are more expensive than this (these were 3 for £1 from good ol' pound-land ) and found they are no different.

I like to use a nail strengthener or something along those lines...my favorite is the sally Hansen nail growth miracle which is just a clear polish which i find makes my nails grow long and strong.

I also use OPI nail envy which I haven't noticed this does a lot but I am giving it another go and applied it today.

I use any old nail file to file my nails as long as its thick and durable.

My hands at the moment are dry and look horrible but I am taking more care of them getting ready for spring!!





Before bare naked nails. 




After shiny shiny nails. 

EDIT: Nail Envy is working well. Will do update in couple weeks...as i can feel my nails improving. 

Rach xx



1 comment:

  1. Take Diatomaceous Earth to restore the appearance and strengthen weak nails and it will prevent them from breaking, for nice healthy nails! DE strengthens your nails by supplementing the nail bed with silica.
    Get it at http://www.defoodgrade.com

    ReplyDelete