Tuesday 16 October 2012

I don't wanna lose your face And i don't wanna wake one day And not remember what time erased| FOTD

This is my take on a kind of 60's/twiggy make up! 








I used 
Face...
maybelline 24 hour foundation
Lush charisma Skin tint as a contour
maybelline stay matte powder

Eyes...
MAC electric cool 'dynamo' 
Urban decay naked 2 'tease' as contour/crease shade
Bourjois single shadow brown under lower lash line
Soap and glory super cat liner
Soap and glory smolder kohl on waterline 
YSL shocking mascara on top and bottom lashes

Brows...
filled with HD brow kit 

Lips...
No7 lip liner in 'flame'
Revlon lipstick 'Really red' 

I love red lips in autumn. I am trying to experiment more with eyeshadows too.

What kind of Autumn eye shadow do you wear?


Rach x




No comments:

Post a Comment