Thursday 11 April 2013

NOTD| Barry M Gelly High Shine polishes

Recently I have been getting into painting my nails colours other than red or pink...Out of my comfort zone with blues and greens...I am so totally hardcore!! Right??

I picked up these beautiful shades today and applied them immediately...



Thumb: Berry Ice Cream 
Fingers: Blueberry High Shine 
Ring finger: Greenberry High Shine

The formula of the Gelly High shine is amazing. Its glossy and goes on smoothly. Very pigmented and dries super fast. I love these polishes. 

The regular formula isn't quite as nice but still good for a budget brand. Its slightly sheerer and takes a little bit longer to dry, it also isn't quite as glossy and luxe looking. 

I want more of these gorgeous Gelly high shine beauties!!

Can you recommend a shade? 




No comments:

Post a Comment