Monday 8 April 2013

FOTD| Casual Base

Now spring is almost here my foundation routine always changes, instead of heavy coverage to hide those rosy red cheeks and pale skin, I want natural coverage and a light layer over my sun-kissed skin.

I dabbled with BB creams and tinted moisturiser but find i always need a powder over the top and bare Minerals is fab for this.

So this Photo is Revlon BB cream quick review...I'm not a fan. It has hardly any coverage, I know this is the case with BB creams but this is practically none at all. Without a powder foundation over the top you need to have perfect skin to pull this off, and if you have perfect skin why wear this? well because this has an SPF of 30!! Which is amazing. So i think i will be using this more as a sun screen than for coverage. This is so sheer and blend-able you could easily wear a liquid foundation or a powder foundation as i have. I was slightly disappointed with the coverage so the saving factor of SPF has stopped this being a hated product!
If your after a sun screen get this if your after a BB cream with a slight coverage don't get this!




Base:
Bare Minerals Prime Time
Revlon BB cream (light)
Bare Mineral ready foundation (R230)


Bare Faced! Sorry!!


After! (most of the coverage is from Bare Minerals)

Have you tried any BB creams? Would you buy this purely for the SPF?





No comments:

Post a Comment