Friday 29 March 2013

FOTD | Sick Day

I have a horrible cold. I cannot move from the sofa and feel so bleughhhh! So to make myself feel a little better I dragged myself up and washed and attempted to put on some make up!
Here it is:

Trying to hide the Sickness!

Skin; 
YSL Youth Code Serum
YSL Touche Eclat Foundation B50 
bareMinerals ready foundation
bareMinerals The high dive bronzer
Dainty Doll Powder Blusher 001 Hippy shake 
Collection Lasting perfection concealer 002
Rimmel Wake me up concealer 

Eyes;
Rimmel eyebrow pencil Hazel

Lips; 
Revlon Lip Butter Juicy papaya 

I choose not to wear mascara because my eyes are so puffy and itchy It would be a waste. 

So this is my first time using YSL foundation I was recently given a sample...first impressions are great more detailed review to come!

What do you wear on your face when your ill? Any make up tips? Have you tried YSL foundation?






No comments:

Post a Comment