Friday 29 March 2013

Challenge | Whiter Teeth In Seven Days?

Who doesn't want whiter teeth? I bet even Simon Cowel wishes his teeth were whiter (Got to Dream BIG!) I have already used a tube of this stuff and ran out and switched back to basics cheap toothpaste and i can see the difference.
I have taken some rather attractive *cough* close ups of my Teeth so we can do before and afters!


It claims to whiten teeth a shade in 7 days...does it also make you as gorgeous as Holly Willoughby?

So lets see how this stuff does...update in seven days :)

Have you tired this stuff? How white are your teeth?

Rach xx

1 comment:

  1. I always vote to the natural ways of whitening the teeth. Chemicals and instruments merely harm the teeth.

    Regards,
    Rebecca
    Las Vegas Dental Implant

    ReplyDelete